does nsfas fund uj
does nsfas fund uj
The answer is yes they do and according to a statement released by UJ as of 3 March 2021 NSFAS approved 15 564 UJ students to enable them to register for the 2021 academic year. NSFAS Funded students will receive the following: … Accommodation allowance, for students staying at UJ Privately Owned Student Accommodation.
Who qualifies for NSFAS fund uj?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Requirements for nsfas fund uj
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form
How to apply nsfas fund uj
The following is ѕtер by step guide you tо Apply to cjc nsfas online application
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Very Useful Links