my nsfas profile is locked
my nsfas profile is locked
I can’t track my nsfas status
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government bursary that is available to underprivileged South African students who are looking to study at a public university or TVET College. They provide funding for registration, tuition and allowances, these allowances cover transport, living expenses and learning materials.
When applying to NSFAS they need students to upload supporting documents in order to approve them for funding and the bursary will often withhold any allowances unless all the necessary documents have been submitted and approved.
READ ALSO nsfas profile
How To Upload Documents
- Go to my.nsfas.org.za and log in using your details.
- Click on the option to ‘upload outstanding supporting documents’
- Then lick on the tab ‘Submit Documents’
Once you have done this then you will receive a notification saying that ‘Outstanding application documents submitted successfully uploaded’.
If you did upload the documents but there was a problem the most common issue is that the documents are not clear. If you have a problem taking photos with your cellphone you can go to an NSFAS or an NYDA office and they will assist you. If there is not an NSFAS or NYDA office near you, and you have applied to a college or varsity then ask their fees office to assist you.
How to track your application status:
- Login on the myNSFAS portal here
- Enter your username and password and sign in
- Click on Track Funding Progress
First, make sure you have the email and cellphone number you used to create your account/profile in hand.
Steps to Unlock your profile
- Step 1: Go to my.nsfas.org.za
- Step 2: Click “forgot your password” below
- Step 3: Enter ID and press verify.
- Step 4: Indicate whether you have access to your email address /mobile number or not.
- Step 5: On the next page Enter your ID number and press Submit (If you get UserProfile doesn’t exist, You need to re-register)
- Step 4: Select ” I can’t remember my password ” on the dropdown and hit submit
- Step 5: Check your email and message app for further instructions.
- NB: Password should be a unique password, don’t repeat the old password. or Enter New@2028 as a password – Your account will be unlocked immediately.
READ ALSO mynsfas e wallet is locked
Passwords that can unlock your profile immediately
New@0218 Shar@3493 Panel@6730 Opper@5689 lPort@1290
For general inquiries contact nsfas directly
Tel No.: 08000 67327
Private Bag X1, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700
READ ALSO my nsfas profile does not exist