my nsfas wallet password
my nsfas wallet password
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has introduced a new way to unlock student wallets without the need to use data or wait for long periods for an employee you reply to an email or phone call.
This new way involves USSDs, which is the process of dialling a number and following instructions. This is usually used to do things such as check airtime or other mobile carrier information.
“You can now UNLOCK your NSFAS Wallet account any time of the day using your cellphone. You need to have an existing myNSFAS portal account and NSFAS Wallet account. Also, make sure that your current cellphone number is saved in your myNSFAS portal,” NSFAS writes.
Quick steps to reset NSFAS Wallet password:
Step 1: Log in to my.nsfas.org.za
Step 2: Click Nsfas WebChat
Step 3: Fill in your general information
Step 4: Write a message about why your nsfas wallet was locked
Step 5: Submit the form and wait for a response
A lot of college students were and still facing a problem with their NSFAS wallet profile, students got their NSFAS wallet profile locked for security reasons and it takes a lot of time to actually get their wallet profile unlocked. now NSFAS has come up with a webchat system to assist all applicants to log their issues regarding their wallet problems, We assume this could be a real-time chat with nsfas staff and it could speed up the process of getting the wallet account unlocked.
READ HERE nsfas login account 2023-2024
Here is how you can create your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
Click here to find out more about the NSFAS bursary.
- Accommodation in an urban area is R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area is R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area is R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
READ HERE mynsfas 2023-2024
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Who should not apply?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
READ ALSO my nsfas my account login