mynsfas student portal login
mynsfas student portal login
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
Any computer or mobile device with an internet connection can access the portal. Simple procedures such as course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment, schedule, academic calendar, and application status can all be performed on the portal.
How to login to myNSFAS student Portal
• Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account.”
• After that, enter your username and password.
•From the drop-down box, select “My personal information.”
• Check that your phone number and/or email address are current.
• Click “Update your details” to proceed.
• A One-Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new phone number and email address you provided.
•Submit the OTP by entering it and clicking the submit button.
•Your data will be updated as soon as possible.
How to Reset Your Forgotten Password
Have you lost access to your MyNsfas portal because you forgot your password?
Don’t worry; follow the steps below to reset your password
- Enter your ID number and click the “Forgot your password” tab.
- Click “Submit” if you’ve forgotten your username or password.
- You’ll get an OTP through email or SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click “Submit.”
- You’ll be prompted to establish a new password.
- Links How to Login to a Mynsfas Account
Please remember the following:
Your phone number and email address must be your own and cannot be shared throughout the application process.
It’s important to keep in mind that your phone number and email address are private and should not be shared with anyone else during the application process.
How to re-register NSFAS portal?
If for some reason your account does not exist anymore, you can re-register to the MyNSFAS portal. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the tab named MyNSFAS
- Click on register
- Tick the box that will allow NSFAS to verify the details you provide.
- Input your ID number.
- Input your complete name.
- Input your email address.
- Input your email address again to confirm it.
- Input your cellphone number.
- Input your password.
- Input your password again to confirm it.
- Upload a copy of your ID document.
- Click on Register.
- Wait for the OTP on your cellphone and email address.
- Input the OTP then click on Submit
- This completes your re-registration process.
- nsfas portal login 2023-2024
Documents needed for nsfas registration
On this valuable link, candidates can obtain supporting documentation for application for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
Since instructions are important in every application, read the nsfas application instructions before submitting your application after you’ve learned how to apply.
Requirements for the NSFAS online application
Applicants can find the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requirements here, which are critical during the application process and must be met in order for the NSFAS board to approve their application.
Very Useful Links