nsfas application form 2023-2024
nsfas application form
Below are the various forms from The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Applicants can download any
NSFAS Application forms download PDF’S
- Download the nsfas online application form here PDF
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf
- NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS
You should read through the following writes before downloading the nsfas online application form. After downloading nsfas online application form, you should know how to apply which has been carefully documented below to guide avoid rejection of application.
How to apply NSFAS online application. These are methods needed for applying nsfas online application.
Method 1: [For further details, see the NSFAS website]
1) Go to https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html and create a myNSFAS account.
You must provide the following information when creating an account: username, password, ID number, cellphone number, and email address.
2) After that, use your chosen username and password to login.
3) To complete the application form, click the “apply” button.
4) Remember that once you’ve filled in all of the required information (don’t leave any fields blank), you may upload electronic versions of your supporting documents (as listed below). To acquire your reference number, click the “submit” button after you’ve uploaded all of your documents.
Method 2 [When you’re at the NYDA Centre]
1) Fill out an application form at a NYDA center or office near you.
2) A NYDA center employee will walk you through the application procedure and give you an application form to complete.
3) Fill out the application form in CAPITAL letters and sign it in the specified areas using a black pen.
4) Submit your application form, along with any supporting documentation.
transferring documentation (as listed below). Make sure your supporting documents are signed on the front and no older than three months.
5) You will receive a receipt card with a bar code in the mail.
Very useful links from nsfas
For more info visit Nsfas Website