NSFAS Connect was recently developed in order to facilitate communication between the organization and its beneficiaries. It makes it simple to get information from NSFAS by allowing you to access it through your myNSFAS account.
For the duration of the shutdown, NSFAS offices will be closed. This shutdown will now have an influence on NSFAS operations. The Contact Center number, on the other hand, will be unavailable for the length of the lockdown.
They has established a new feature on their website called NSFAS Connect in order to improve ways of engaging with students. You can use it to communicate with NSFAS more quickly and directly.
Here is some guidance on how to use it.
What should I do if the Knowledge Base doesn’t have the answer to my question?
However, how do I use NSFAS Connect to log a case?
- To start a case, go to the ‘Get Help’ tab.
- Select the category of your query type
- Complete the field that says ‘Short Description’ by summarising your query
- Complete the field that says ‘Description of the issue’ by explaining in full what your query is
- Add an attachment if you need to
- Click on ‘Submit’
How will I receive an answer to my query after submitting a case via NSFAS Connect?
When your case is updated, NSFAS will send you an email. Alternatively, you can keep an eye on it for any updates on your case.
Will the NSFAS Connect portal allow me to see my cases?
Yes, your cases will be accessible through their portal.
- Log into your myNSFAS account on www.nsfas.org.za
- Click ‘myNSFAS’
- Click ‘NSFAS Connect’
- Click ‘My Cases’
- Here you can view all the cases you have logged via the portal
- You can also access your cases through call or email