nsfas laptop application 2023-2024
nsfas laptop application
NSFAS has launched their Digital Learning Device Project, which allows students who are funded by NSFAS to receive laptops through the bursary scheme.
University students who order laptops through NSFAS are reminded that the laptop will be paid for from their learning material allowance.
Students who have not received their laptops from their institutions are encouraged to submit an online order through NSFAS.
In order to apply, students will need the following document:
- South African ID number
- Student number
- Contact details
- Name of the institution registered at
- Home address
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE ORDER?
- Click here to visit the NSFAS website.
- Select “myNSFAS” on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Click to order your NSFAS Laptop Online”.
- Fill in your ID number and all the other information required.
Once you have submitted your online order and all the required checks have been completed, you will be contacted to collect your laptop at your registered institution.
HOW TO COLLECT YOUR LAPTOP
After the verification process is completed, our service providers will place an order for your laptop and dispatch it for delivery. The laptop service provider or your university will contact you to schedule collection/delivery once your laptop is ready.
Remember that no one can receive or collect the laptop on your behalf once you’ve been called for delivery or pickup; you must be there and sign before it’s given to you.
Who qualifies for NSFAS laptop?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Very Useful Links