nsfas my account
nsfas my account
The NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) established a government institution under the Department of Higher Education and Training to give financial assistance to underprivileged students who seek to continue their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a helpful initiative that assists South African nationals with financial aid.
Applicants for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme can log in to MyNsfas to obtain and manage important information about the program.
As soon as possible, NSFAS applicants should register. Following are the steps:
The steps to follow are as follows:
- Please go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- After enter your username and password.
- Please click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Kindly update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to start.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Kindly enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
You can sign in with your username and password, as well as your Facebook and Google accounts, if you already have an account.
Keep in mind that your phone number and email address must be unique to you and not shared with anyone else.
If you were one of the NSFAS 2022 candidates whose application was unsuccessful and you filed an appeal, you can check your application outcomes (nsfas status) by logging into your myNSFAS account.
How to Reset Your Password
Do you already have a MyNsfas account but have forgotten your password?
Don’t worry; you can simply recover your Nsfas login password by following these steps:
- Clicking on the “Forgot your password” tab and enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to create a new password.
- Links mynsfas account how to login
If your myNSFAS portal account is locked, you can reset your login credentials by selecting the “Forgot your password” link and following the steps.
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327