nsfas online application for postgraduate 2023-2024
nsfas online application for postgraduate
As of the 2023 academic year, NSFAS will no longer provide funding for postgraduate courses. This includes postgraduate certificates, postgraduate diplomas, honours degrees, masters and PhD degrees. Students who were funded in 2022 for any of the 2022 NSFAS funded postgraduate qualifications will be granted continued funding in 2023 for the completion of the course. Students seeking funding for postgraduate qualifications are encouraged to contact and apply through the National Research Foundation (NRF). Visit www.nrf.ac.za for application dates.
Who qualifies for nsfas online application for postgraduate
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How to Apply for nsfas online application for postgraduate
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the NSFAS
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
nsfas online application for postgraduate requirements
Applicants can click here for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requirements, which are critical during the application process and must be completed before applying for the Scheme to avoid rejection by the NSFAS board.
Supporting documents fornsfas online application for postgraduate
Supporting documents needed for applying the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for applicants can be found on this useful link.
Nsfas application status
If you have not received a response to your application, you may be concerned about your chances of being approved. As an applicant, you can check the status of your application here to see if any responses have been received.
Very Useful Links
For more information on nsfas click here