nsfas online application for trimester 2023-2024
nsfas online application for trimester
Thе Nаtiоnаl Studеnt Fіnаnсіаl Aіd Sсhеmе (NSFAS) hаѕ ореnеd оnlіnе аррlісаtіоnѕ fоr elected іnѕtіtutіоnѕ fоr ѕtudеntѕ whо оnlу nееd tо rеgіѕtеr fоr ѕесоnd ѕеmеѕtеr оr trіmеѕtеr ѕеаѕоn tо соmрlеtе оr continue thеіr ѕtudіеѕ.
Applications for the National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding is now open for all TVET College students registering for Trimester. To be considered for nsfas online application for trimester, students must submit completed and signed application forms to their college’s Student Support Service Office. Applications for Trimester NSFAS funding will close on August 15 2023.This will cover the cost of your registration, tuition and allowances for Trimester 2 in 2020 should you be accepted. Please submit your application form and supporting documents on time as applications submitted after the closing date will not be processed.
Applications will also be opened online via www.nsfas.org.za for students who are able to apply for themselves.
Who qualifies for nsfas online application for trimester?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How to Apply for nsfas online application for trimester
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the NSFAS
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
You will need the following documents to apply:
- Copy of your South African birth certificate (preferably unabridged) or ID which must have been recently certified
- Copy of your parents/guardian’s ID (or death certificate if applicable) which must have been recently certified
- Copy of your parents/guardian’s proof of income such as pay advice, letter of employment, pension advice or SASSA letter. These must have been recently certified.
- Completed and signed Application form.
- Completed and signed Consent form.
- Applicants who are orphaned must provide a completed and signed Declaration Form.
- Students with disabilities must provide a completed and signed Annexure A form.
Very Useful Links