nsfas self service
nsfas self service
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
- Step 1. Go to the Nsfas Self Service Login page via the official link below.
- Step 2. Log in using your username and password. The login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access Nsfas Self Service Login then see Troubleshooting here
Nsfas student portal
Nsfas created the MyNsfas student portal, which is an online platform. The gateway makes it easy for you to keep track of everything Nsfas. You can upload your application, supporting papers, and even change existing information by registering and signing into your account.
- Sometimes, the NSFAS Login Portal may experience downtime due to high traffic. If you can’t access my.nsfas.org.za, try again at night or early morning when traffic is less.
- Sometimes your network might just be the issue, therefore, try using a network with a stronger signal
HOW TO CHANGE NSFAS LOGIN DETAILS?
If you want to or need to make changes to your account details, you can do this too. Whatever your reason is for making these changes, here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the MyNSFAS student portal
- To log in, input your username, password, then click on SIGN IN.
- Once you get in, click on My Personal Details.
- Delete all of the incorrect or outdated information and replace it with the correct and updated information.
- Click on Update Your Details. This will save all of the changes you’ve made to your login details.
HOW TO LOG IN TO NSFAS PORTAL
You can access your MyNSFAS account by following these steps:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNsfas Account.
- Input your username and password.
- Access your MyNSFAS account.
Very Useful Links