nsfas sign in
nsfas sign in
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government of South Africa student financial aid program that helps low-income undergraduate students pay for their further education after high school graduation.
The portal can be sign in from any computer or mobile device with internet access. Course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment, schedule, academic calendar, and application status are all simple procedures that may be completed on the portal.
How To Sign In To MyNSFAS Account?
Here is how you can sign in your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you are an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
How to Recover Your NSFAS Password If You Forget It
Continue reading to learn how to retrieve your NSFAS password if you are an NSFAS-funded student.
Follow these simple procedures to regain your NSFAS password if you have forgotten it:
- Go to the myNSFAS student portal.
- Click on Forgot your password? Click here
- Enter your ID number.
- Click on I can’t remember my password. Then click on SUBMIT.
Your password will be given to your registered cellphone number and e-mail address once you’ve completed these four steps.
As a result, it’s critical that you have access to the cellphone number you gave NSFAS when you applied for assistance.
If your contact information has changed, you can update your mobile number by logging into myNSFAS using your Facebook or Google account and upgrading your phone number. You must have access to this number at all times.
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za.
- Click on the “myNSFAS” tab.
- Click on “Register”
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details.
- Then enter your ID number on the field as it is stated on your ID document.
- Type in your full names and surname as per your ID number.
- Type in your current email address.
- Create a password
- Click on apply Tab