The mission of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is to transform NSFAS into an efficient and effective provider of financial aid to students from poor and working class families in a sustainable manner that promotes access to, and success in, higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
The mission statement is made up of three distinct elements which describe why NSFAS exists, what it does, and the impact on its constituency: NSFAS exists to provide financial aid to eligible students at public TVET colleges and public universities; NSFAS identifies eligible students, provides bursaries, and collects student loan repayments to replenish the funds available for future generations of students; and NSFAS supports access to, and success in, higher education and training for students from poor and working class families who would otherwise not be able to afford to study.
Who qualifies for nsfas wynberg?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How to Apply for nsfas wynberg
- Visit NSFAS Online Application 2022 portal: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-online-2022
- Then, you create your myNSFAS account
- After that, you click on the “Apply” tab on the NSFAS page
- Update all your NSFAS online Application 2022-2023 information.
- Upload your supporting documents
- Submit your application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button
Contact details for nsfas wynberg
Postal Address: Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801