Online application form for nsfas bursary
Online application form for nsfas bursary
The NSFAS Online Application for 2023 will be opening on 2nd November and closing on 7th January 2023. Application dates have been published on the NSFAS website. Visit www.nsfas.org.za online application 2023/2024 portal for details.
NSFAS encourages all prospective students to visit their official website and other social media pages for the opening and closing of applications.
NSFAS Applications for 2023 are now opened and we urge all prospective students who don’t have a university or TVET college admissions to apply for 2023 admission at the various institutions of their choice before they close application or deadline is due.
How do I Check my NSFAS Application Status?
NSFAS will send notifications to all applicants of their application status 2023. In order to know if you have been “Provisionally Funded”, you must log on to myNSFAS Account Portal to check your application status for the 2022-2023 academic year.
How do I Apply For NSFAS Bursary Application 2023?
How to Apply for NSFAS 2023-2024 Academic year, follow the step-by-step below:
- Go to NSFAS Online Application 2023 portal: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-online-2023
- Create your myNSFAS account.
- Then, click on the “Apply” tab on the NSFAS page
- After that, update all NSFAS online Application 2023-2024 information.
- Proceed to upload your supporting documents.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to complete the application process for evaluation.
Required Supporting Documents: NSFAS Staus 2022: Apply for NSFAS 2023/2023
The following are required to complete your NSFAS Bursary Online Application for 2023-2024:
- You must have your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- You should also have copies of your parents, guardian, or spouse ID
- The proof of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable,)
- Your parents, guardian, or spouse’s evidence of income
- Those who are SASSA grant recipients, are not to have any proof of income.
- All Applicants with a disability are to submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- All recognized applicants as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
When are NSFAS Applications for 2023 opening?
How to Check NSFAS Application Status for 2023-2024
In order to check NSFAS Application Status for 2023, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Visit NSFAS Status website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, log in to myNSFAS account, if you don’t have one, create one. Click HERE
- Enter your User ID
- Type in the password you created during the application process.
- Click “Track Funding Progress” to check your NSFAS Application Status 2023
Where to apply for TVET College funding?
You can apply through:
- TVET college bursary offices
- NSFAS head office
NSFAS Requirements for TVET Colleges Application 2023
- South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme only
- Students must be registered or intending to register on a PLP, NC(V), or Report 191 programme at any of the fifty (50) public TVET Colleges in South Africa
- Must be in need of financial assistance (NSFAS will determine whether or not a student meets the financial eligibility criteria)
- All Returning students should demonstrate proven and accepted academic performance (academically deserving) in line with the College’s progression policy or the progression prescriptions of the Bursary Rules and Guidelines (whichever is higher)
- Candidates should not be enrolling for a qualification that duplicates previous learning that was state-funded
- Applicants will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum and are admitted/received a firm offer for enrolment in a College.
How to Re-Apply and Register for Online application form for nsfas bursary
Applicants must Apply and Register online on the myNSFAS portal for 2022 as a user or Re-register a myNSFAS account. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
- Applicants should visit NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za
- On the NSFAS webpage, click on the “myNSFAS” tab at the top right corner of the page
- myNSFAS page will be open with a welcome message ” Welcome to the myNSFAS student portal”
- If you wish to Re-register your myNSFAS account, enter your username (i.e. your email address) and password
- And if you want to Register, please click on “Register”. Please ensure that you have a valid copy of your South African ID or unbridged birth certificate copy before you register your profile.
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you have provided with third parties
- Then, enter your ID number on the field as it is stated on your ID document
- Type your full names and surname as per your ID number in the space provided
- Enter your current email address
- Verify your email address
- Ensure that you enter your cellphone number
- Create your preferred password
- Then you Confirm the password
- Upload a copy of your ID document
- After that, kindly click on register to receive a one time pin
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email address and the cellphone number you provided (this OTP will expire after 24 hours)
- Type in the OTP and click submit
- Finally, you have now completed your NSFAS Registration for 2023