tvet college boksburg
tvet college boksburg
Ekurhuleni West Technical, Vocational, Education and Training College (EWC) is a public institution regulated by the FET Colleges Act no 16 of 2006, as amended. It was established in terms of the Further Education and Training Act, Act No .98 of 1998, declared as such by the Member of the Executive Council (MEC) for Education (Gauteng Province) in terms of a Provincial Gazette Extraordinary (dated 7 December 2001).
Ekurhuleni West TVET College is situated in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality in Gauteng Province in South Africa. EWC operates within a broad band and diverse communities and comprises of the following six (6) campuses: Alberton, Boksburg, Germiston, Kathorus, (in Katlehong/ Vosloorus/ Thokoza), Kempton (in Kempton Park) and Tembisa.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE
Letaba TVET College has opened its online applications for 2023. Applications for new students close on 26 November while applications for returning students close on 30 December.
No late applications will be considered.
Programmes/ Courses Offered
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering(Carpentry and Roofwork ,Masonry)
- Engineering and Related Design
- Automative Repair and Maintenance
- Engineering Fabrication (Boilermaking)
- Fitting and Turning
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Office Administration
- Transport & Logistics
- Education and Development
The following are the requirements needed to apply.Before you apply to Umgungundlovu TVET College you should have the following
- Certified ID copy of Applicant
- Latest School Results/Qualifications
- Certified ID copy of Parent/Guardian
- Proof of payment of admission fee
- A unique Email address and a cellphone number.
How to Apply tvet college boksburg
Step 1: Do the Pre-Screening Test
You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening report.
Step 2: Get your application form.
All new applications are online:
Choose your campus to enrol:
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
Verification of e-mail, ID and cell phone number. Your ID, e-mail and cell phone is used to authenticate you.
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Boksburg Contact Details
49 North Street · Plantation · Boksburg
Private Bag X08 · Boksburg 1460
Tel: (+2711) 917-9984
Fax: (+2711) 917-8770
Very Useful Links