tvet college brits
tvet college brits
Orbit TVET College offers a variety of courses at their three campuses. They provide their students with support services such as academic development, social and cultural services, job placements and counselling at all campuses. Assistance is provided to students when applying for bursaries, such as NSFAS funding. All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid as it provides financial relief to low income households.
- Brits Campus
- Mankwe Campus
- Rustenburg Campus
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges is 30 November 2023 for the 2024 academic year. Some of these TVET colleges are open throughout the year for specific programmes.
Courses and Programs Offered atOrbit TVET College:
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) PROGRAMMES
Engineering and Related Designs
Electrical Infrastructure Construction
Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- VOCATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- REPORT 191 PROGRAMMES
Application Requirements Needed To Apply TVET Colleges Brits
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be registered or intending to register on a PLP, NC(V) or Report 191 programme at any public TVET College in South Africa
- Must be admitted/received a firm offer for enrolment in a College
- Must be in need of financial assistance
- Applicants will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350 000 of combined gross family income per annum
- Returning students must demonstrate proven and accepted academic performance (academically deserving) in line with the College’s progression policy or the progression prescriptions of the Bursary Rules and Guidelines (whichever is higher)
- Must not be enrolling for a qualification that duplicates previous learning that was state-funded
If you meet these requirements, then you will be eligible for NSFAS TVET College funding which covers tuition fees, accommodation fees, and transport allowances
How to Apply Online to Orbit TVET College:
- The online application can be done simply by following the steps listed below:
- Download the application forms online from the official college website
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Grade 9 or higher / GET Certificate / ABET Level 4 Certificate / N1 / A
- Attach the following documents to complete the application
Four certified copies of ID of Learner
Two certified copies of the ID of the parent/guardian.
One ID size photo of the learner.
Tel: (012) 381 5700
For more information click here
Very Useful Links