tvet college gamalakhe campus
tvet college gamalakhe campus
Esayidi TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in the Lower South Coast of South Africa’s KwaZulu-Natal Province. In 2003, the College was formed as a result of the merging of previous Port Shepstone and Enyenyezi Technical Colleges. Esayidi TVET College strives to become an institution of excellence as well as the leading provider of TVET education that is appropriate, high-quality, and affordable in a stable and safe setting. The College has six campuses and various Community Development Centers across the Southern KZN Region.
Esayidi TVET College is the Key driver of skills development in Esayidi (Port Shepstone), Hibiscus Coast and Ugu District Municipalities.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE
Tvet colleges has opened its online applications for 2023. Applications for new students close on 26 November while applications for returning students close on 30 December.
No late applications will be considered.
Programs Offered at Gamalakhe Campus:
Finance, Economy & Accounting
Human Resource Management
Popular Music: Studio Work
Popular Music: Performance
Popular Music: Introductory Phase
Introductory Art & Design
Art & Design
Application Requirements for Esayidi TVET College
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Four certified copies of ID of Learner
- Two certified copies of the ID of the parent/guardian.
- One ID size photo of the learner.
You Must Also Have The Following Documents
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Esayidi TVET College Registration 2022
How To Apply tvet college gamalakhe campus
1. Get your application form.
All new applications are online
2. Complete your application form in full
Verification of e-mail, ID and cell phone number. Your ID, e-mail and cell phone is used to authenticate you.
3. Attach all supporting documents.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents
-Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
-Recent Academic results
-Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
-A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
-The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
- Submit your application
Very Useful Links