tvet college gert sibande
tvet college gert sibande
Gert Sibande TVET College was established in 2002 as a result of the merging of the Technical Colleges of Ermelo, Evander and Standerton. It has since expanded and has six campuses in the towns of Balfour; Ermelo; Evander; Glenmore; Perdekop and Standerton. The College currently offers both National Certificate Vocational (NCV) and NATED programmes, with the different campuses offering a different mix of the programmes. Gert Sibande TVET College also has a Skills Academy and a Centre for Entrepreneurship Rapid Incubator, and through all this, the College strives to be a leading college brand in South Africa.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE
Tvet colleges has opened its online applications for 2023. Applications for new students close on 26 November while applications for returning students close on 30 December.
No late applications will be considered.
- Office Administration
- Transport and Logistics
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
Report 191 Nated Courses
- Business Studies: Management Assistant N4-N6
- Business Studies: Financial Management N4 – N6
- Business Studies: Human Resources Management N4 – N6
- Business Studies: Business Management N4-N6
- Civil Subjects N1 – N6
- Electrical Subjects N1 – N6
Application Requirements Needed
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from GS College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to GS College is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at GS College.
- Some GS College qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Online
Step 1: Get the Application Form
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form should you need accommodation.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Very Useful Links