tvet college umgungundlovu
tvet college umgungundlovu
Umgungundlovu TVET College is a South African Technical Vocational Education and Training provider in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands. The College strives to be a world-class supplier of education, training, and skills development programs, focusing on both practical and theoretical capabilities required for job placement. In addition, it provides inexpensive, relevant, and long-term education and training to satisfy the country’s skill demands and ensuring that its students reach the proper standards required of them in the labor market. Umgungundlovu has five campuses, each with a welcoming setting and adequate facilities.
They provides a wide range of full-time and part-time courses. There are five campuses to choose from. Students are given assistance while applying for financial help. NSFAS provides financial assistance to low-income individuals. NSFAS applications are encouraged from all students.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE
Tvet college umgungundlovu has opened its online applications for 2023. Applications for new students close on 26 November while applications for returning students close on 30 December.
No late applications will be considered.
Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a variety of courses, both full-time and part-time programmes to be a world class provider of education, training and skills development. Courses fit into the following categories:
- Finance, Economics And Accounting
- IT & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Safety In Society
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
The following are the requirements needed to apply.Before you apply to Umgungundlovu TVET College you should have the following
- Certified ID copy of Applicant
- Latest School Results/Qualifications
- Certified ID copy of Parent/Guardian
- Proof of payment of admission fee
- A unique Email address and a cellphone number.
How to apply
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.
Very Useful Links