Tvet colleges kathu
Tvet colleges kathu
All applicants are required to register from 6th to 8th April
Before registering to the college you should have the following:
- All applicants must have proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results.
- A unique email address will be required when applying either online or in a hard copy.
The requirement you need to register for Kathu TVET College
-The original or a certified copy of your id-The original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification
-Students not qualifying for a bursary must deposit R510.
-Students not qualifying for a bursary must complete and sign a student fee contract (person responsible for payment of the tuition fees)
-Students qualifying for a bursary must have a provisional bursary acceptance letter
Northern Cape Rural TVET CollegeCollege Online Application Procedure
1. Get your application form.
All new applications are online
2. Complete your application form in full
Verification of e-mail, ID and cell phone number. Your ID, e-mail and cell phone is used to authenticate you.
3. Attach all supporting documents.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents
-Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
-Recent Academic results
-Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
-A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
-The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
Download an application form or complete the form at any of our campuses
Bring the following along:
• Latest school results and results from any other educational institution (End year results: Nov)
• ID document: student’s, parent (s)’ or guardian (s).